The mission of the Madison County Business League & Foundation is to bring together, under one organization, the voice of numerous entities in order to establish a clear and concise message for the future. This organization, which is comprised of elected, appointed, business and individual leaders of Madison County, will enable all partners in business and economic development to participate collectively in bringing together the overall vision for Madison County.
In the News…
- MCCT Presents Grant to Canton Police Chief in Support of Child Safety ProgramsThe Madison County Community Trust (MCCT) presented a grant to Canton Police Chief Otha Brown in support of child safety programs. The National Child Safety Council takes pride in working with local law enforcement departments such as Canton, who are … Read more
- PRESS RELEASE: MCBL&F and MCEDA Announce Madison County Executive Leadership Class of 2022The Madison County Business League & Foundation (MCBL&F) and the Madison County Economic Development Authority (MCEDA) are proud to announce the 2022 inaugural Madison County Executive Leadership Class (MCEL). The leadership program was organized to provide MCBL& F members with a … Read more
- MCEDA Report: January Tax DiversionsBelow are the tax diversions for January. All municipalities saw growth this month, bringing our fiscal year-to-date growth at over 22% as compared to this time last year. We also have this information available on our website which you can find here.
- Madison County Youth Leadership Career Day 2022January 19, 2022 was an exciting day for the MCYL Class of 2022 as they toured various business to learn about the many careers right here in Madison County! Thank you to the sponsors, speakers, businesses and MCYL Committee for … Read more
- PSA: Link to order FREE At Home Covid19 TestsPlease see the link to order free at home COVID19 Tests: COVIDtests.gov – Free at-home COVID-19 tests
- What Did You Miss in 2021?Dear Friend, The year 2022 presents many challenges for our nation. Inflation is still on the rise, the supply chain crisis has not been resolved, and our presence on the world stage appears to be waning every day. Most of … Read more
- MCBL&F Calendar of Events Winter/Spring 2022MADISON COUNTY BUSINESS LEAGUE & FOUNDATION MEMBERS & ELECTED OFFICIALS Calendar of Events Winter/Spring 2022 It’s a new year and a new opportunity to participate on committees and attend committee events! Please let me know if you have any questions!
- HOT OFF THE PRESS: Madison County Business League & Foundation Fall/Winter NewsletterHappy New Year! We hope you enjoy the MCBL&F Fall/Winter Newsletter. Best wishes for a prosperous new year!
- Madison County Business League & Foundation Announces Legislative AgendaThe Madison County Board of Supervisors passed a resolution supporting the Madison County Business League & Foundation (MCBL&F) 2022 state legislative agenda. This resolution was passed unanimously at the December 6, 2021, board of supervisors’ meeting. Prior to presentation at the … Read more
- Madison County Business League & Foundation wishes you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Madison County Business League & Foundation Hosts Annual Legislative BreakfastThe Madison County Business League & Foundation Government Affairs Committee hosted the Annual Legislative Breakfast honoring Madison County’s legislative delegation on December 16, 2021. See all photos from the event
- MCEDA REPORT: December Tax DiversionsBelow are the tax diversions for December. All municipalities are showing positive growth, and overall the county is showing a year–to–date increase of over 21% as compared to this time last year.
- Madison County Business League & Foundation Annual Legislative Breakfast on December 16MEMBERS AND ELECTED OFFICIALS INVITED
- MCYL Students Recognized by MR Rotary Club as December Students of the Month!Madison County Business League & Foundation Youth Leadership Students, Andrew Carron and Madison Word, juniors at St. Andrew’s Episcopal School, were recognized by the Madison Ridgeland Rotary Club as December students of the month. Pictured: President of the MR Rotary … Read more
- Madison County Business League & Foundation and MCEDA Host Q4 Economic Development Outlook Luncheon on December 2, 2021The Madison County Business League & Foundation and MCEDA hosted the Fourth Quarter Economic Development Outlook Luncheon on December 2, 2021, with Keynote speaker, Ryan Miller, executive director of Accelerate Mississippi. See all photos from the event
- RESCHEDULED: ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OUTLOOK LUNCHEON DECEMBER 2, 2021Due to a water main break in Madison the Economic Development Outlook has been rescheduled for December 2, 2021 at 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM at Georgia Blue Madison! Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused!
- MCEDA REPORT: November Sales Tax DiversionsFive municipalities in Madison County individually report monthly sales tax receipts to the Department of Revenue (DOR). The DOR returns a percentage of the sales tax back to the municipalities. The percentage of money returned to the municipalities is based … Read more
- Mississippi’s 2021 Talent Development AssessmentCLICK HERE TO READ THE REPORT Today, AccelerateMS is releasing the inaugural Talent Development Assessment, an examination of the current condition of Mississippi’s human capital in the context of labor force capacity and job opportunities providing a “supply and demand” review of talent in … Read more
- Madison County Business League & Foundation Wishes you a Happy Thanksgiving!The Madison County Business League & Foundation is thankful for the continued support of its members! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Madison County Business League & Foundation Hosts Transportation BreakfastThe Madison County Business League & Foundation hosted the Transportation Breakfast with Keynote speaker Brad White, Executive Director of the Mississippi Department of Transportation, on November 19, 2021. Pictured L:R: Phil Buffington, Jan Collins, Ray Balentine, Brad White, Rodney Grogan, … Read more