The mission of the Madison County Business League & Foundation is to bring together, under one organization, the voice of numerous entities in order to establish a clear and concise message for the future. This organization, which is comprised of elected, appointed, business and individual leaders of Madison County, will enable all partners in business and economic development to participate collectively in bringing together the overall vision for Madison County.
In the News…
- Madison County Community Trust 2023-2024 Board of DirectorsThe Madison County Business League & Foundation (MCBL&F) announces the 2024 Madison County Community Trust (MCCT) Officers & Board of Directors. The Madison County Community Trust, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to improving the educational health, economic and social status and … Read more
- Shan Montgomery Appointed Chair of MCBL&F Diversity and Inclusion CommitteeCongratulations to Shan Montgomery, CFO & Chief of Staff at Mississippi Board of Nursing, for being appointed Chair of the MCBL&F Diversity and Inclusion Committee. The mission of the Madison County Business League and Foundation Diversity and Inclusion Committee is … Read more
- MCEDA REPORT: November Sales Tax Diversions!Please see above the Sales Tax Diversions collected for the month of November. We are two months into our Fiscal Year and Madison County is seeing an increase of nearly 13% compared to 2022. For the month of November, Madison County saw an … Read more
- INVITATION: Government Affairs Committee Annual Legislative BreakfastThe Madison County Business League & Foundation Government Affairs Committee will host the annual Legislative Breakfast honoring the Madison County Legislative delegation at the Embassy Suites-Ridgeland on December 15th, 2023. *Members & Elected Officials ONLY Limited Seating. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 2024 Madison County Executive Leadership ApplicationApplication Process Applications must be received via email to email@example.com no later than 5:00 PM on Friday, December 1, 2023. The consent form must be signed by your employer and accompanied by (2) letters of recommendation. Resumes and incomplete information will not be considered by … Read more
- Madison County Young Professionals hosted their Fall Connections “Work life balance: Body, Mind and Spirit.” Madison County Business League & Foundation Young Professionals hosted their Fall Connections event on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Georgia Blue in Madison. This was a professional development networking event with an informative presentation from Rebecca Turner on “Healthy Habits, Healthy … Read more
- First Annual Gluckstadt Mayor’s Prayer BreakfastCongratulations to Gluckstadt Madison Business Alliance and the City of Gluckstadt, Mississippi Government on a successful first annual Gluckstadt Mayor’s Prayer Breakfast. Thank you, Lord, for the blessings you have bestowed on this community!
- 2023 MCEL Class Project ResultsThe project for the 2023 Madison County Executive Leadership Class was to research ways Madison County and Mississippi could make a deeper dive into addressing the “brain drain” challenge. The class sent surveys out to Madison County High School Seniors, … Read more
- MCBL&F attends Innovate Mississippi’s Annual Accelerate ConferenceMCBL&F enjoyed attending Innovate Mississippi’s annual Accelerate conference on technology innovation in Mississippi. Keynote speaker, Wendy Lea, gave an excellent presentation on the importance of entrepreneurship and the guides to startup ecosystem developments.
- The 2023 Madison County Executive Leadership Class Celebrates their GraduationThe mission of the Madison County Executive Leadership program is to provide MCBL&F members with a deeper understanding of the opportunities in Madison County in an environment that enhances their leadership skills and prepares graduates to take their knowledge and … Read more
- INVITATION: MCYP Fall Connections!Madison County Young Professional Fall Connections will be held on Tuesday, November 14, 2023, from 3:30-5:00 at Georgia Blue-Madison. This event is first in a series of professional development programs called “Work life balance: Body, Mind, and Spirit.” Rebecca Turner, MS, … Read more
- MCBL&F Fall 2023 Calendar of Events!Please see above the Fall 2023 Calendar of Events! Mark your calendars.
- MCYL Student Recognized by MR Rotary Club as Student of the Month!Madison County Business League & Foundation Youth Leadership 2023-24 class member Connor Odom was recognized by the Madison Ridgeland Rotary Club as their November “Student of the Month.” Connor is a junior at St. Joseph Catholic School. Shown (l-r): MR Rotary Club President Janet … Read more
- The 2023 Madison County Young Professional of the Year Award, Accepted by Melody RosenbaumThe 2022-23 Madison County Business League & Foundation Chair, Supt. Charlotte Seals, presented the 2023 Young Professional of the Year award to Melody Rosenbaum, Relationship Banker at Citizens National Bank, at the recent Vision Celebration Luncheon.
- MCYP’s and Volunteers Participated in the Velma Jackson High School Career DayThe Madison County Business League & Foundation’s young professionals and volunteers participated in a career day at Velma Jackson High School. Career day gives these students an up close look at different career paths and allows them the opportunity to … Read more
- MCEDA REPORT: October Sales Tax Diversions!Please see above the Sales Tax Diversions collected for the month of October. This month Madison County saw an overall increase of 15.68% compared to October 2022. The information below can also be found on the MCEDA website here.
- MCEL 2023 Education DayThe Madison County Executive Leadership Class participated in Education Day on October 25, 2023! Throughout the day, the class heard from various business leaders and educators who work everyday to contribute to the quality of education and workforce development we … Read more
- The 2023 Vision Award Presented to AmazonThe Madison County Economic Development Authority (MCEDA) and the Madison County Business League & Foundation (MCBL&F) created the VISION award in 2010 as a means of recognizing and thanking certain stand out Madison County businesses for their contributions to the … Read more
- The 2023 Visionary Leadership Award Presented to City of Gluckstadt, Accepted by Mayor Walter MorrisonThe Madison County Economic Development Authority (MCEDA) and the Madison County Business League & Foundation (MCBL&F) created the VISIONARY Leadership Award in 2011 to recognize and thank certain individuals or communities for their visionary leadership contributions to the community, their … Read more
- Madison County Business League & Foundation presents Plaque To Outgoing Director at Vision CelebrationMadison County Business League & Foundation Immediate Past Chair, Charlotte Seals, presented Ray Balentine with Michael Baker International a plaque during the 2023 Vision Celebration in appreciation for his service on the Board of Directors from 2019-2023.