The Madison County Business League/Madison County Economic Development Authority (MCEDA) Entrepreneurship Committee announces Excellence in Entrepreneurship: Taking Your Small Business to the Next Level roundtable workshop on Tuesday, Nov. 15, from 8-10 a.m. in the ballroom of the Embassy Suites Hotel in Ridgeland.
Doors will open at 7:30 for a continental breakfast/networking.
This event is held in partnership with the Mississippi Development Authority Entrepreneurship Center, Mississippi Small Business Development Center at the University of Mississippi and the Trent Lott Center for Economic Development/Entrepreneurship at the University of Southern Mississippi.
There is no cost for this event, but registration is required by Friday, Nov. 11. Open seating.
Howard L. McMillan, dean of the Else School of Management at Millsaps, will give the opening address. Attendees will have an opportunity to participate in 4 roundtable discussions of their choice facilitated by small business experts and assisted by panelists in the following areas:
- Legal: Martin E. Willoughby, Butler Snow
- Insurance: Tripp Cain, account executive, Bryson Insurance
- Tax/IRS: Mark Craven, Sr. Stakeholder Liaison IRS Jackson
- Banking/Finance: Ralph W. Reed Jr., CPA, First Resource Capital, Inc.
- Social Media/Marketing: Patrick Norman, partner, Norman Shull
- Lauren McGraw, owner, McGraw Gotta Go
- Technology: Stacey Gaines, director, innovation resources development, MTA
For more information, call Jan Collins at (601) 832-5592.