The Madison County Business League Entrepreneurship Committee presents
EXCELLENCE in ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Taking Your Small Business to the Next Level
Every Madison County business is looking for ways to maximize their potential and increase efficiency and profits in these challenging times. Please join us for this opportunity to visit with small business experts!
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
8:00 – 10:00 a.m. (Doors open at 7:30 for networking/continental breakfast)
Embassy Suites Hotel
Highland Colony Parkway
This event is held in partnership with the MS Development Authority Entrepreneurship Center, MS Small Business Development Center at the University of MS, and the Trent Lott Center for Economic Development/Entrepreneurship at USM. There is no cost for this event, but registration is required by Friday, November 11, 2011. Open seating.
Howard L. McMillan, dean of the Else School of Management at Millsaps, will give the opening address. John Brandon with the Entrepreneurship Center at the Mississippi Development Authority will oversee the roundtable discussions. Attendees will have an opportunity to participate in 4 roundtable discussions of their choice facilitated by small business experts listed below and assisted by Business League panelists in the following areas:
- Legal: Martin E. Willoughby, Butler Snow
- Insurance: Tripp Cain, Account Executive Bryson Insurance
- Tax/IRS: Mark Craven, Sr. Stakeholder Liaison IRS Jackson
- Banking/Finance: Ralph W. Reed, Jr., CPA, First Resource Capital,
- Social Media/Marketing: Patrick Norman, Partner, Norman Shull / Lauren McGraw, Owner, McGraw Gotta Go
- Technology: Stacey Gaines, Dir. Innovation Resources Dev., MTA
If you have any questions about the event, please contact the Business League office at 601-832-5592.
We hope that you will make plans to attend!