Danielle Winningham Awarded Certified Workforce Development Professional (CWDP) by the National Association of Workforce Development Professionals
Washington, DC: Danielle Winningham has been awarded the Certified Workforce Development Professional (CWDP) credential by the National Association of
Workforce Development Professionals.
Workforce Development Professionals facilitate the process by which individuals identify, prepare for, obtain and maintain employment and self-sufficiency;
and assist businesses with accessing and retaining a quality workforce. They may work directly with the customer or may work as support personnel for
and with staff who do work directly with the customer. The CWDP recognizes the training, experience and expertise of professionals in the field in
9 areas of competency:
1. Business and Economic Development Intelligence
2. Career Development Principles
3. Collaboration and Problem Solving
4. Customer Service Methodology
5. Diversity in Workforce Development
6. Labor Marketing Information and Intelligence
7. Principles of Communication
8. Program Implementation Principles and Strategies
9. Workforce Development Structure, Policies and Programs
“Danielle Winningham exemplifies the degree of professionalism and commitment to excellence that the United States needs if it is to continue to enjoy
a world-class workforce,” said NAWDP Chief Executive Officer, Melissa Robbins.
The CWDP credentialing program is administered and endorsed by the National Association of Workforce Development Professionals (NAWDP). NAWDP’s mission
is to advocate for and develop the professional capacity of workforce professionals seeking the highest standards of excellence.
# # #