The Madison County Business League & Foundation Government Affairs Committee hosted the Legislative Recap Breakfast on April 19. 2022.
Madison County Legislators shared information from the 2022 session. The panel included MDOT Central District Commissioner Willie Simmons, Senator Walter Michel, Representative Jill Ford, Representative Shanda Yates, and Representative Philip Gunn, Speaker of the House.
Below are the new Senate and House legislative maps for Madison County. These will become effective after the 2023 elections. Also below is a list of Legislators who would be currently representing Madison County after Redistricting in 2022 if re-elected in 2023.
- Senate District 21 – Barbara Blackmon
- Senate District 22 – Joseph Thomas
- Senate District 23 – Briggs Hopson
- Senate District 25 – Walter Michel
- Senate District 26 – John Horhn
- House District 27 – Kenneth Walker
- House District 56 – Philip Gunn
- House District 57 – Ed Blackmon
- House District 58 – Joel Bomgar
- House District 64 – Shanda Yates
- House District 72 – Debra Gibbs
- House District 73 – Jill Ford
- House District 75 – Tom Miles
Click download to view Commissioner Simmons Report Below